Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Building a website where information on the site will be from another autors. like articles. What advice?

I am building a website where the information will acruired from US government and other non-profit organizations like Red Cross. The website will be run by me(individual) and I will not responsible for false information. I am just gathering information on my site. What advice do you give about forming corporation, LLC, PPC or anything to be safe about getting sued? How would the copyright law waould work?Building a website where information on the site will be from another autors. like articles. What advice?
Do you expect to make money from this venture? (Frankly, I don't see how.)





But it you do, you better consult with a copyright lawyer first.

No comments:

Post a Comment