Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you ever actually take the advice that you get on this site?

i dont. it doesnt really matter what people say, im still going to do what i was planning on doing before. and for example if ask whether or not i should do something, and people say no, i go ahead and do it. am i the only one like this?!?!Do you ever actually take the advice that you get on this site?
Rarely, if ever. At 60, I very seldom listen to another person's opinion, but then again, I didn't listen very well at 14, either.


I can respect their opinion, I just don't choose to follow it.Do you ever actually take the advice that you get on this site?
Whether it is advice from on Y!A or in the real world it needs to be evaluated. I usually don't get advice on here since I mostly answer questions or ask poll type questions.





However, it is best to look for advice from a trusted source. I seek advice from people I know and am close to such as my parents and other family members. I also look to the bible as a primary source of guidance.





You have to determine what your will accept as valid advice or bad advice. Most of the advice on here could be garbage (and likely is) but there may be some piece of advice on Y!A that is worthwhile.
Actually, some of the advice I have been given on here really helped me. It was a long time ago on this one question I posted.








Whats the point on you posting a question then asking for advice, if you know you're not gonna take it on beforehand?
well if u dont want to tak advice from people on this site then dont post your questions!!! i personally do tak it because i dont want to talk to anyone about it in person. and theres alot more people to get advice from on this site.
Sometimes if I think it's a good idea. I took the advice on how to get my car door to shut that time. Someone actually told me what was wrong that was keeping it from shutting and and I fixed it.
Yeah, sometimes. Esp with parenting ?s because sometimes other parents have a different perspective and then I change my mind.
Sometimes. It really depends on my question.
sometimes
I often take the advice. I mean, why ask a question if you don't care about the answer?
sometimes, it just all depends!
I've never asked for advice.
only on the question ';how do you like your eggs'; which i seem to answer every day
Then what is the point of asking
Why do you think I'm still here?!
not in this section
  • origins
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment