Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I want to disable some site in my computer in internet explorer and Mozilla. Pls advice?

Becuase I dont want to see some sites in my computer.I want to disable some site in my computer in internet explorer and Mozilla. Pls advice?
block it in your hosts file (add a line to your hosts file that says:





127.0.0.1 www.badsite.com





Then save the changes to the file and it should block that site (do it for all sites. .





Or you could google Mike's Hosts File and download and install it and it will block lots of sites (including lots of adserver sites (so you don't see ads on every webpage you go do). .





A better solution and one that blocks a lot more sites is the one below:





Here is another link with a hosts file that completely explains how to block sites (either tons of bad sites altogether, or individual sites (like maybe what you want to do), specific sites. .





http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.ht鈥?/a>
  • origins
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment