Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Great Advice Site for Teens and Adults/Parents?

I know this great advice site called HeyNikki! I just thought if anyone was going through a hard time and needed help they should know about this! I love it a lot and think it would help other people too! the website is:


www.heynikki.com


Tell me what you think!Great Advice Site for Teens and Adults/Parents?
thanx it will b of gr8 helpGreat Advice Site for Teens and Adults/Parents?
it is good for kids and parents. maybe too boring as far as the look. the reading was basic i like to read stuff i need to look up words and say what does that mean. reading for me learning new things a lot of the things there for me i knew or read somewhere before. but good for my daughter to view hope it is there when she gets older.
its great
looks pretty good, i jsut book marked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment