Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do the people on this site take the advice they are given?

Different people on this site ask questions and get advice from the people who are willing to give them the advice. Alot of people really are having problems. Do they actually take the advice that they are given?Do the people on this site take the advice they are given?
I am not sure! I do know that I always try my very best to put it in writing to do my best work and research, to try and help anyone that may need a friend or some good advice:) There are so many that just put down a answer without any real work or thought put into it. I do go and look up links to provide to each and every question and answer I give a response to. I really try my best to do the work and provide any one with some comfort and good advice:) It is not always the best of advice, which a person might want or be seeking at the time; I try and show respect and honesty with each one question and answer. I must say that each one person and answer is unique to the one person either asking the question or the person giving the answer. That is what makes this is site a valuable source of vast information:)





I hope this helps with your answer:)





You have a wonderful day:):)


Thanks





Rags37:):)Do the people on this site take the advice they are given?
some do and some dont,but I do.good advice is always worth taking
I think the people who are truly looking for advice take what is said to heart but others only hear what they want to.
i think if they ask a question they should be open to the answers and lets face it there are usually a range of answers because everyone has a different opinion.


maybe this is their only outlet to the world around them, and they see us as their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment