Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I can't understant the twitter site any advice?

I am not computer stupid, however I could use some help. I opened Twitter account/e-mail. and I am confused. If you know more than me to guide me thorough this site please help. ThanksI can't understant the twitter site any advice?
Imagine FaceBook, but the only thing you can do is update your status





Yeah, I don't get it either.





If you are not in the 35-45 year old age group, then you are a minority twiter user, wait a few years and maybe we will both grow old enough to understand what we're missing.I can't understant the twitter site any advice?
i'm fifty will i do?????....... it's simple their main and only question. is ';what are you doing'; and people sign up and report in regularly to say where they are and what they are doing.......and other people check in to read their reports and become a follower of them who are turning in the reports. and the guy who is turning in the reports may be following other people as well...............so some people are being followed. and others are following............etc.
Yeah I signed up too and felt stupid because all


I saw was this dumb little box for you to update what you're doing. You can't even write a lot there! It's a total waste of time and I don't know what the hype is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment