Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Im making a site, I need advice to making it seem more professional?

Its gonna be a game siteIm making a site, I need advice to making it seem more professional?
That takes experience. Unfortunately the only way to gain experience is ... well ... through experience.Im making a site, I need advice to making it seem more professional?
I'm a very UN-professional game maker, (I make flash like games and I wanna build a website to put them in.

Report Abuse



http://www.daydreamgraphics.com





It has hundreds of free layouts for you to use, made my experiences developers. They're linkware, which means they're free, but you have to leave something small at the bottom of the page crediting them. It's barely noticeable, though, and most developers make it almost blend in with the background so it doesn't stand out. It's a good way for the non-experienced developer to get a professional look

No comments:

Post a Comment