Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need some ideas on what to call my advice site!?

thanks. :)I need some ideas on what to call my advice site!?
depends on what you give advice in, and how you want it to sound.


But than again ironic how you need advice on an advice site. =)I need some ideas on what to call my advice site!?
here are some of my ideas.





*Ask (insert your name here)!


*Advice Site


*(insert your name here), help!


*You Ask, I'll answer!


*Advice %26amp; Tips For You


*(insert you name here)'s Advice.





best of luck,


x
oh i know u can call it ADVICE SITE !!


lol only joking.


okay how about..





'; solution2any.com ';





kinda g4y but i tried.


the caption could be...


PROBLEM ..? we have a solution..





not that great but i tried


%26amp; good luck for ur site.


x
Aha, that IS ironic.
That's pretty ironic, if you think about it.
  • origins
  • guerlain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment