Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Could u advice me anorexic site please?

I only wanna loose a bit my unwanted fat I do not wish to be anorexic....Could u advice me anorexic site please?
i didn't want to be anorexic/bulimic but these sites had a huge influence me. DO NOT GO ON THEM!!! find a diet site like fitday etc instead!Could u advice me anorexic site please?
You are silly to even contemplate looking at an anorexic site. Anorexia, as with all eating disorders, is a serious mental illness and can be fatal, NOT a quick way to lose weight!! I cannot believe that you are so silly to ask this question, for crying out loud, if you want to lose weight, then do it sensibly!!!!
being anorexic for 18 years id say noooooooooo sites.They are horrid.Do a healthy diet and escersise.Don't go to these sites.
don't be silly those sights are horrific u want to lose weight do some exercises eat healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment