Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need more goor or bad ADVICE for my site ???

Please let me know what you think about this website


and how can i improve it. there were some good answers but i need more?





www.idesignidea.com





Thank youI need more goor or bad ADVICE for my site ???
Well, it uses CSS for layout. Which is a good thing. And it passes validation. You're doing well.





This would be my main point: The white background is confusing. I would make the main DIV a different colour from the body background. You could change either. When they're the same it flows together: the eye isn't drawn anywhere.





The way the ';second'; class is indented on the main pages is a little off-putting. The size and colour make it stand out enough. I would avoid indenting it.





The backgrounds for Menu2 should expand with the text. At the moment increasing the text by one size spoils it. It's pretty hard to do using CSS, but it can be done if you're clever about it.





I'd get rid of the double dotted-line at the bottom of the main.php page. If you changed the background as suggested above you would not need any dotted lines.





I would make the text in the footer contrast a little better with the background.





Also, the options box in the footer needs a bit of work. It's quite distracting at the moment.





Maybe add a bit of colour or grayscale gradients?





Generally really well designed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment