Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I wont to open up my own web site or page any am looking for advice.?

i would like to open up my own web site or page to advertise item's for sale, i have no idea how to do this or of cost and do not wont to take risk of getting ripped off.I wont to open up my own web site or page any am looking for advice.?
I would go to monstertemplate.com and they will set up a site for you or ELance.com and you don't have to use template and they will usually do things for cheep. Then look into www.RankFirstPro.com that is a great marketing tool that gets you high rankings really fast and it cost $3.65 a year!I wont to open up my own web site or page any am looking for advice.?
You are the perfect candidate for the web system I use. I had no idea about building a webpage either and now I get 7000 hits a month.





You probably have more focus than I do and can do much better than that.





It cost $300 a year for this system and it will teach you everything you need to know from writing, to building a website, to getting traffic, to sales writing, to whatever you need.





My first year, I made more than enough money to cover my $300 expense.





Let me know if I can be of a help to you.
If you don't have any of the web design software and don't want to buy any you could try a website builder. You can build your website using a WYSIWYG editor kind of like a Microsoft Word document. Most sitebuilders will let you try them out for free. A lot of sitebuilders will come with web hosting and will host the site for you.





If your site is going to involve web programming you would be better off to hire a web designer to design the site for you.
  • mascara
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment