Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Reviews on the products from this site/ advice on clip-in hair extensions?

http://www.glamourextensions.com/main.ht鈥?/a>


I am very interested in buying clip-in human hair extensions.


Im still a bit weird about the clip in extensions from this site, theres so many clips- and bits and pieces to a full set of extensions.


This is the set I was thinking about buying:


http://www.glamourextensions.com/colors.鈥?/a>


Any reviews, or what do you plainly think?


And please don't tell me to wait for my hair to grow etc, because my brithday is in about 3 weeks, and hair extensions are basically one of those things I really want/will use ALOT.


Thankyou :}Reviews on the products from this site/ advice on clip-in hair extensions?
I love the clip in extensions. THose look to be about the right amount of sections and clips. More clips hold them in good.





I have some in right now! I love them, I paid 100$ for 16'; number 2 brown, so that price looks right too. Just make sure your natural hair is long enought so it is not really obvious, otherwise they are super easy to put in and look great. Yo uwill love them for you bday!Reviews on the products from this site/ advice on clip-in hair extensions?
If I were you - I would buy human hair wefts and sew it yourself on clips. You can get the clip ons at Sallys Beauty Supply which I think is a little pricey or you can buy them on Ebay - you get more for your money on Ebay. The reason I say to buy the human hair wefts yourself is because you can pick the hair that you like the best (quality, thickness etc). You end up spending more money buying clip on hair extensions that are already made. Most people I know buy them and end up having to spend more money to buy another set cause the hair provided wasn't enough. Also, you can sew the clip ons to your liking (width etc). The ones already clipped on have their own width and length, and pieces and you can't customize it to your liking. Your better off finding a store online or one by you and buying the hair yourself. Remember to stick to 100% remy hair. Thats the best hair available. Good luck
  • mascara
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment