Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What site can I find answers to legal questions like a lawyer's advice or input?

It depends. If they were under the reasonable belief that your girlfriend was your legal representative, then yes they can. Otherwise, no. Websites are not a good idea for you! I strongly suggest you just ask an attorney.What site can I find answers to legal questions like a lawyer's advice or input?
Try this one





www.911-legalhelp.com/What site can I find answers to legal questions like a lawyer's advice or input?
Try this website: http://www.findlaw.com/
You can go to sites that may answer some of your questions.





If you have a legal issue, ask an attorney! Their initial visit is usually free!
google
I just found a pretty good site called askinglaw. I have attached the site below. They control the questions so you will need to email them the question and they will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment