Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What site can I go to that will give me accurate penny stock advice? Free preferably!?

Try morningstar or gomez. You should understand that free information may be worth what you paid for it.What site can I go to that will give me accurate penny stock advice? Free preferably!?
Try contacting Primerica Financial Services. Their services are free and they will give you a complimentary Financial Needs Analysis. This will give you information that is specific to your situation in life and based on what you want to achieve (ie, debt-freedom, children's education, financial independence, etc). They are listed in the phone book and also have a website.What site can I go to that will give me accurate penny stock advice? Free preferably!?
I use www.morningstar.com. They have many holdings.This site gives mutual funds reports as well as stock reports. For penny stock information, enter ';penny stock'; in the subject search box and press the search button. This will give you tons of information on penny stock advise, etc.





Personally, I would not invest in penny stock unless I looked up the company's financial reports first. A safer investment is through mutual funds. You will see a modest return after 5 years, based on the market, of course.





Anyway, good luck with your search. I just checked the site. They have several articles you may find interesting. Great question.
i dont no quiet askin me?
All of the free information out there are tainted. There are some good paid site that give you better information that are still not that great. The trouble with penny stock is that it is like throwing dart in the dark. The company that are penny stock are so for a reason. Most of time they are delisted or they are in serious trouble. Why mess with a commodity that has very little chance of appreciation in the first place. Buy stock that have good valuation that can grow like crazy. I been working as a financial adviser for several years, I have yet to see some one make money dealing in penny stock who are not the crooks who spread the rumor in the first place.





Good luck.
You need to be careful with this sector of the stock market. Get your information from sources that don't have a stake in the stock. Try MSN Money, Motley Fool, etc., legitimate sites and compare information. Also try Charles Schwab's site too.
I'll do it for you right now. DON'T WASTE MONEY ON PENNY STOCKS.
Good stocks ain't cheap, and cheap stocks ain't good.





This advice was free :)
the Motley Fools.
Hi, i know what your question means. i also think stock market is a nice place for investing.





I found some useful tips in stock trading. It includes stock basics, how to protect your profit, find a potential increase share, control and manage stock risk, when to sell/buy stock and so on.





http://www.bernanke.cn/stock-trade/





Best Wishes %26amp;%26amp; Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment