Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need tips and advice for making a layout site.?

Ok... I want to make my own MySpace layout site. I don't know where I can get a free website (I'm broke... I don't have a job yet), and I need some advice. Plus I'm completely new to this and I need to know how to even make the layouts... thanks for the help!I need tips and advice for making a layout site.?
You should definitely know about html, javascripts, and css before messing with that. Try examining some of the free layouts that are offered and create a second myspace account (if you don't already have one) as a testing page. That way you can try out some of your layouts without taking a risk of messing up your page. Check out the site below, it'll help you learn and it also offers a list of free websites that you can build on and other tools that you may or may not need.





http://www.lissaexplains.com





If this site isn't to your liking, you can always do a Yahoo search for html tutorial sites and you'll get plenty of hits.I need tips and advice for making a layout site.?
You should be _fluent_ in:


HTML


Javascript


CSS


PHP





before you even think about doing something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment