Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Help!!! I need some serious dating site advice?

I've looked at match.com but figured out that non members couldn't reply unless they pay so thats out. eharmony is expensive and the same way, you must pay to reply. Looked at yahoo personals and I see that non members can read their emails and therefore you can give them yours so they don't have to pay to talk to you ,but now I'm getting turned off by yahoo personals too. Here's why, I've been getting several profile views and some messages from people who's profile doesn't make the least bit of sense. Some live out of the country and some live in the U.S. but I'd say 95% of the people I get send me messages has a profile that's like this, (here's one of them)





';I the hardworking cheerful and sociable girl. Free from robots time I like to read books, to prepare for various dishes also to me it is pleasant to dance. I very much love animals. I like to achieve objects in view. I not married also have no children, but very much would like them. I shall be assured that by the excellent wife and mother for the children!!!';





Now tell me why someone can't write a better profile then that??? I can't make any sense of that. If I give my money to yahoo, can I expect to talk to normal people or am I still gonna keep getting crap like that? I'm so confused!Help!!! I need some serious dating site advice?
www.okcupid.com


www.plentyoffish.com





those are both good web sites. i found my gf off okcupid and im dating her for 6 months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment